A special dinner with local wild game dishes by "Chianti Wild", accompanied by a selection of Sangiovese-based wines that will be presented by their producers.
This is the menu of the evening
- Welcome entree and glass of Chianti bubbles
- Puff pastry with prunes with wild boar ham, roe deer and fallow deer
- Pappardelle of ancient grains with white ragu of duck
- Sliced venison with caramelized onions, currant sauce and saffron potatoes
- Lemon curd with biscuit crumble and strawberries
The all inclusive cost will be 45 euros. Reservations required.
13 JUNE 2019 at 7 pm