A day together with the "Tenuta di Spannocchia" and its products, presented with a tasty lunch based on Cinta Senese at the Casa Chianti Classico in Radda.
We will meet the owners of the estate of Spannocchia, Francesca and Randall and the “norcino” Riccio, who will talk about the company educational project and their Cinta Senese breeding; this swine breed, with extraordinary organoleptic and dietary properties, has been present in the countryside since the Middle Ages, as evidenced by the fresco of the “Good Government” of Lorenzetti.
- Aperitif in the cloister with cured ham and toasted bread with rosemary, lard cream with aromatic herbs and Chianti bubbles.
- Appetizer of Cinta Senese cured meats, croutons with fegatelli and homemade gardener
- Pappardelle of ancient grains Pastasciano with cuckoo sauce
- Roast arista with seasonal herb and vegetable sauce
- Crete Senesi ricotta cake and fresh strawberries
- Chianti wine Classic to accompany lunch.