We are pleased to host a friend of Casa Chianti Classico: Nicola Bochicchio with the culinary philosophy of the Biosteria Sbarbacipolla
To celebrate the achievement of the Slow Food "snail" logo, Nicola will prepare a menu that will trace the evolution of the menu of the Biosteria Sbarbacipolla which led to this important recognition.
A unique opportunity to taste its natural cuisine in a particular environment rich in history.
- Giovanni Serrano bread crouton, celery pesto, apples of ancient varieties and seeds;
- Semi-wholemeal rice arancino, black cabbage and pecorino;
- Maccu of beans and kimchi;
- Onion soup;
- Risi sauteed with tubers, roots and pears on hokkaido pumpkin cream;
- Cacciucco of legumes and cabbage;
- Fegatello di cinta senese, cabbage and sauerkraut with fennel;
- A taste of burnt cream with spelled coffee;
- Zaker cake.