Our most engaging experience, to fully understand the Chianti area and the excellence of its products: Chianti Classico wine and Chianti Classico PDO extra virgin olive oil
The sensorial pathway will be the first step of an afternoon spent among the convent and the surrounding vineyards, the winemaking and ageing cellars of Colle Bereto wine producer, and the guided tasting of three Chianti Classico wines. To finish with a tasty snack based on PDO extra virgin olive oil and hand crafted cured meats and cheese.
Included in this experience:
- "Black Rooster" sensorial pathway.
- Walk in the vineyard with an expert guide of the territory, its history and the production of Chianti Classico, from the vineyard to the cellar.
- Visit to Colle Bereto Cellar.
- Guided tasting of three wines (Chianti Classico Annata, Riserva and Gran Selezione) in the former refectory of the Franciscan friars.
- Chianti-style snack, with Chianti Classico PDO extra virgin olive oil and a platter of artisan cured meats and cheeses, combined with a glass of local wine.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TREKKING AND TASTING
- Experience availability: Thursday and Friday at 4pm. The experience will take place upon reaching a minimum group of 4 people. Contact us directly to find out about availability or evaluate alternative dates.
- Duration: about 3.5 hours
- Covid-19 certification (if required): if required by the regulations in force on the date of booking, a valid green certificate must be shown a valid Covid EU Certificate is required to be able to carry out the experience in the most complete way indoors. Contact us, if necessary, to customize the experience in outdoor environments.
- Tips: bring comfortable shoes and a great desire to have an unforgettable experience!